Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ Wise words

Hi!!!
I'm Peyton.
Welcome back to...
"Peyton's SLJ!"
today I'm going to be sharing a piece of advice someone has given me and sharing who I got this piece of advice from.

So they piece advice that I got was
"The ones who mind don't matter and the ones who don't mind matter"
I got that from a video that I was watching and the person I got it from is Zion Kuwonu.
He is part of the band prettymuch.
Image result for zion kuwonu
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.K

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peyton,

    This is a great post. The picture makes it interesting and you've gone into a good amount of detail to let us know where the advise came from.

    I think it's got a great message at the heart of it, that the words of people who don't like what your doing aren't as important to listen to as those from the people who support you, But I think that everyone matters. So it's interesting and it makes me think.

    I'd love to know what about this advise do you really like? and What does it mean to you?

    See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...