Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ learning by example

Hi!!!
I'm Peyton.
Welcome back to...
"Peyton's SLJ!"
today I'm going to be sharing a time when I was being kind and caring and I'm going to say what I did,how I felt and how the other person felt.

So I was in the hospital with my Mum's friends daughter,Alba.
She was paralyzed.
She couldn't walk,talk and eat.
What I did was I made her food and played with her(then she was beginning to eat).
I felt very nice and um a little bit bored.
I'm pretty sure she just felt normal but if you are reading this I love you Alba.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.K

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peyton,

    That's awesome and so sweet to hear that you looked after Alba, you made a sacrifice of your time and used it to serve her when she couldn't do the things she needed. It can be boring sometimes when you look after someone else and you give up you time and put their needs above your desire to have fun but I'm sure she really appreciated it. Great work Peyton!

    See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...