Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ One small step for a man

Hey!!!
I'm Peyton.
Welcome back to...
"Peyton's SLJ"
Today I'm going to imagine I'm 
Neil Armstrong and write a poem about being on the moon.

The Moon

321 "BLASTOFF"
of we go we're up in the sky soon in space.
Oh no we might die.
My friend looks at me and eating a pie he says to me.
"Oh Neil we'll be fine"
I look to the sky and wonder how high I...
STOP!
Oh no it's the time I fell in my spine.
I step on the moon...
Oh wow it's just fine.
By Peyton

Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.K

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Peyton,

    My name is Tayla and I am the cluster manager for the Summer Learning Journey in Kaikohekohe (Northland).

    I just wanted to pop in and congratulate you on completing the programme! That is such an achievement, and I hope you are proud of all the hard work you have done over the last few weeks.

    I can see from your posts that you put a lot of effort into each one. I love the poem you've created for landing on the moon! My favourite part is how your friend is eating a pie, that made me laugh! I'm so glad your poem ended well. Do you think you would like to visit the moon if you had the chance? I think I would!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...