Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ Dear Jacinda

Hi!!!
I'm Peyton.
Welcome back to...
"Peyton's SLJ!"
today I'm going to be writing a letter to Jacinda Ardern about why all schools should have longer lunches.

Dear Jacinda,
I'm Peyton-Grace Kauri.
I am writing to you today to persuade you to let all schools have longer lunches.
Of course I would have to have some reasons why we should get longer lunches and that's exactly what I did.
Here is my first reason why I think you should allow us to have LLLOOOOONNNGGGGEEERRR!!!!!!
lunches,I think we need time to wash of all the focus and learning people and become fun people for a long amount of time.
Second I think if we have a longer amount of lunch we will enjoy school SSSSOOOOO much more.
And last of all I think should have time to eat our lunches and then a certain amount of time to play.
Any way,that was it from me today I will give you ONE YEAR to think  about this so in 2021 I will need answers.
By Peyton.

Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.K

3 comments:

  1. Hey Payton

    Your letter there is very convincing, I think Jacinda should reply and I think I would like a loonnggeerr (longer) Lunch to. How much of the attendance rates rise if she accepted your idea? Keep it up I love it.

    Nga Mihi
    Nia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Peyton

    I really like the way you added some fun into your letter it makes it super fun to read and how you changed the font which makes it look more interesting and your bold letters.

    Next time you could maybe do less explanation marks and maybe you could change the colour of your writing so it looks more fun but apart from that it was amazing.

    Well I don't agree with having a longer lunch,sorry I actually I have lots of jobs at lunch time so if we have longer lunch times the people who do jobs are gonna have to do their job for longer

    Keep up the amazing work
    Mehakpreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peyton,

    I Always enjoy reading through your posts. All the adult blog commenters and I just took a little break from commenting to have a look at some of our favourite posts and I showed them your one because it's so cool and you put lots of effort and character into.

    This post in particular had everyone smiling and laughing. It's great to see you put lots of thoughts into what you would like to say to the prime minister and your reasons to back up each point.

    Great work Peyton! I hope enjoy your holidays with family and stay safe over the break. I’ll be back commenting on blogs after January 6th.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...