Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ The right to an education

Hi!!!
I'm Peyton.
Welcome back to...
"Peyton's SLJ!!!"
today I'm going to be writing a story about anything I want.

DEAR DUNCAN

Dear Duncan,
I have 2 reasons why I am writing to you 1 because I hate having all your equipment in me It's painful and some of the stuff in me smell like poo and garbage bins.second reason because I am honored to be having such a great owner but try taking care of me better.

Well I think that you should have some things at home.It would make me way less stuffy and I really would like that.

But if you would like to get help I would love  to volunteer to help you get me clean.Life would never be better without being clean.I hope you have time to clean me out or atleast  just put perfume in me.

 I would like to say that there would be at least one shop on cleaning your property for only $5.00 at least $5.00.

Ok well I have gotten 2 of the things in me to say what they feel.

Hello I’m your pencil case and I hate that you sharpen your pencils and then put there scrape in my mouth please do something about it soon like now.

Hello its your friend pencil we need to talk do you know I have a life you keep putting me in that pencil case thingy STOP NOW PLEASE!!!thanks a lot.

See they think you should stop putting me in trouble from your good friend,
 Desk.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.K


1 comment:

  1. Hey Peyton,

    This is a really awesome and creative story. I love your longer posts because it gives me more to think about and reply to. This is a great idea and I love how each character is complaining or giving suggestions. Are all the different colours different characters? I know there is a pencil case and a pencil. The colours are really nice wither way to make your post look really interesting.

    Wow your stationary is really angry, I guess it makes sense since they don't get to do to much fun things. Unless you think a pencil enjoy writing and drawing. Great story Peyton. See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...