Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ Rugby super stars

Hi!!!
I'm Peyton.
Welcome back to...
"Peyton's SLJ!"
Today I'm going to be pretending I'm a superhero for a day and say what powers I would have.
So first I would have invisibility so I can sneak up on people.
And second I would have teleportation so that I can go where ever I want.
Finally I would have super strength so I can be so strong.
So what I would do if there was a bad guy I would teleport to the bad guy,and then I would turn invisible to creep up on them and last I would fight with my super strength.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.K

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peyton,

    Awesome to see your post. I love how you have your own style it's really friendly and well presented like a youtube video or something. The bold font is really eye-catching and it's great when you add pictures too.

    It's great to see you have thought through this activity and how you would use your powers for a day. I'm a real fan of teleportation as a power, do have a favourite super hero or character with these powers?

    It's awesome to see that you have gotten through lots of the activities, make sure to take a break from blogging and not to spend to much time a day on the computer or tablet. You've got plenty of time to finish the SLJ tasks so take your time. You could also spend some time now posting thoughtful comments on other students blogs for a bit and then go back to posting. Up to you.

    See you in the comments.
    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...