Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ Romeo and Juliet

Hi!!!
I'm Peyton.
Welcome back to...
"Peyton's SLJ!"
today I'm going to be writing a recount about my morning.
(I turned it into Shakespearean)
Here is the app I used
Here is the Shakespearean version
So at which hour i did wake up i did get hath changed and then i did clean mine own cubiculo. 
 i hadst pancakes f'r breakfast and i didst mine own hair. 
 i did brush mine own teeth and did play out side. 
 yond wast t.
Here is the English version
So when I woke up I got changed and then I cleaned my room.
I had pancakes for breakfast and I did my hair.
I brushed my teeth and played out side.
That was it.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.K

Here is 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peyton,

    English version

    I love seeing these Shakespearean translation posts, your's is super funny. For a while yesterday I didn't realise that students were using an app to do the translating so I just saw their funny posts and was super confused. I should have taken a page from my own book and read the activity before commenting on it.

    See you in the comments

    Shakespearean version

    I loveth seeing these shakespearean translation posts, thy's is sup'r comical. F'r a while yest'rday i didn't realise yond students w're using an app to doth the translating so i just did see their comical posts and wast sup'r did confuse. I shouldst has't taken a page from mine own owneth booketh and readeth the activity bef're commenting on t.

    seeth thee in the comments

    Daniel :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...