Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ scaling new heights

Hello there and welcome back today I am doing SLJ activities and this one is called scaling new heights how this works is I post five questions that I would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.So lets get started.
#1 Where you tired when you were climbing.
#2 Have you ever met another celebrity.
#3 Would you ever want to be a president.
#4 How much fans do you think you have.
#5 Do you have tips of climbing mountains and would you like to show us.
Thank you for reading my five questions I would ask Edmund Hillary.
BYE!!! By Peyton

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Peyton,

    Thanks for completing yet another SLJ activity!
    Well done at including some full stops in your text. I really enjoy the way you have displayed this blog entry. The questions you have for Sir Edmund Hillary are very interesting. I also wonder how many fans Sir Edmund Hillary has. I'm sure there are a lot of Sir Edmund Hillary fans in New Zealand, I know I am one of them. I really enjoy your fifth question, "Do you have any tips for climbing mountains, and would you like to show us?" I like this question because it is interactive and would get everybody involved!

    Thanks Peyton, I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog entries.

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...