Tuesday 18 December 2018

SLJ North and south

Hello this is the second activity of SLJ called north and south today I will be describing my home country .
My home country is New Zealand it is a beautiful place there is nice fresh green grass everywhere and there is beautiful plants my favorite place in New Zealand is botanic gardens I like to hide painted rocks and look at the beautiful view new zealand has also got lots of beautiful this is the last thing there is some very kind people.Thank you for reading this see you on the third BYE!!!
By Peyton.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Peyton!

    Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your home country, New Zealand. I love the use of descriptive language in this piece, especially how you speak about nature. I like how your favourite place in New Zealand is the Botanic Gardens— what do you mean you hide painted rocks??
    I have to agree with you, New Zealand has some of the kindest people I've ever met. I love it when someone says hello to me or even just smiles, it's so nice!

    Well, I look forward to reading more, Peyton!

    Cheers

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...