Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ Living on the edge

Hey and welcome back today there is more SLJ and its called Living on the edge so how this works is I write  a story about going to the tundra and send it to a friend or family member so lets get started I'm going to do it digital.


Dear Ava,last Thursday I went to the Tundra and it was very cold and I also couldn't breath that well because there was no trees but later we couldn't breathe and it was to cold so we had to come back.

That was my short story.
Thank you.
BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heya Peyton,

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Living on the Edge', and for writing a nice little story about your adventures in the Tundra.

    I'm happy to see that you've clearly done some research behind the Tundra as you know that there aren't any trees there— why do you think this is? Maybe you could tell Ava exactly how cold it is. I'm curious, why couldn't you breathe?

    I look forward to your response!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...