Tuesday 18 December 2018

SLJ The legend of New Zealand

Hello my name is Peyton today I will be contributing in the SLJ doing the first activity in it so how this works is I have to list three facts about New Zealand.Here is number 1,New Zealand was once governed as part of the territory of New South Wales and later a part of Australia.Second is in New Zealand There are no snakes in the country!Then last is New Zealanders love cars with 2.5 million cars for 4 million people making them one of the countries to have the highest car ownership rate in the world.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Peyton,

    Welcome back to the Summer Learning Journey 2018-2019 programme! I'm so sorry that you've had to start again, but I respect how much effort you've put back in to these posts. Because you've had to do 3 posts twice now, I'm going to go ahead and reward you with 6 bonus points (2 per post).

    I appreciate that you've given us a different fact this time around (Fact # 3), but you've doubled up on the first two facts. Could you tell me one more fact about New Zealand so that I can give you full points?

    I'll keep an eye on this post!

    Cheers

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...