Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ Pancakes and Maple syrup

whats up today I'm back with some more SLJ activities this one is called  Pancakes and Maple Syrup how this works is I choose one of my favorite foods.Then write the name of my favorite food and then tell us how to make it.My favorite food is scrambled eggs so to make scrambled eggs you need eggs a pan milk a pinch of salt so first you want to crack the eggs in the pan then put some milk in with the eggs if you want it to be a bit salty put a pinch of salt in then lastly put it on the stove and turn the stove on.
That's how you make scrambled eggs and maybe you might be able to make scrambled eggs one day and if you already can that's amazing.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Peyton!

    What's up!
    Awesome job at completing another SLJ activity.

    Thanks for telling me what your favourite food is. I also love scrambled eggs, I made them for breakfast yesterday! What did you have for breakfast?

    When I make my scrambled eggs I also need to use:
    1. Eggs
    2. A Pan
    3. Milk
    4. A pinch of salt
    5. Butter... I also like to put a spoonful of butter in the pan. Yum!

    Next time you have scrambled eggs, take a picture and upload it to your blog page to show everyone. Images are a great way to make your blog page look more appealing!

    I look forward to reading more of your great blog entries.
    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...