Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ Weird and Wonderful

Hi again today I am doing an activity called weird and wonderful how this works is there is a math problem that will answer then I will post a way of how to solve it so the math problem is "let’s imagine that you are given a cactus for your birthday. To keep it alive, you must give it 3 ml of water every day."
Over one full year, how much water will you need to give your cactus plant?
My answer is 1095 is that true I don't know but I'm guessing it is though here is my way of how to solve it (the way that I would solve it is very short).
If you do 3 x 365= 1095 you get the answer.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.







2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Peyton,

    Well done at completing yet another SLJ activity!
    This activity gave you a maths problem which you needed to solve, and show us how you reached your answer. You've answered 3 x 360 = 1080... You were very very close!

    I will give you a hint... 10 - 5 = _____ (Add this answer to your 360 days in a year)

    3ml water each day X ______ days in the year = ________ ml

    If you respond to my comment and provide me with the correct answer I can reward you with full points!

    I'm looking forward to reading your response!

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'm doing it right now

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...