Monday 31 December 2018

SLJ planes trains and automoblies

Hi welcome back today I'm back with SLJ this activity is called planes trains and automobiles how this works is I have three options and to go to Milford Sound and those chooses are boat,walk and helicopter.
I would pick boat because that boat could be a cruise and you can have stuff to do and it would be better than walking because if you live over seas then you wouldn't be able to but if you take a boat you can live any wear like canada.
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena, Peyton!

    Thanks for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles', and for telling us your preference in regards to which type of transport you'd like to take around the Milford Sound.

    I agree with you, a boat would be very convenient, but in order for me to give you full points for this activity, I need you to give me a little bit more information. For example, can you tell me why a boat would be better than walking?

    I'll keep an eye on this post when you've edited it, but don't forget to respond to me so that I know that you've made an adjustment to this post.

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Peyton ,

    Wow you have created such a amazing post for the Summer Learning Journey program. I am Leilani from Pt England School and I have choose the same thing as you. I choose to travel on boat as well! Your opinion is making me want to go on a cruise! Your doing such a great job!

    Keep up the great work.

    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...