Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ secretive skink

Merry Christmas and today I am doing more activities for SLJ today's one is called secretive skink how this works is I say three cons and three pros about being a DOC ranger then say if I would either want to be a DOC ranger or not lets get started.
cons #1 you might not have a bed #2 if there is predators to the other another animal you need to sort it out#3 they could bite you.
                        Pros#1 you can keep busy#2 you can have company#3 If you have never had a pet you can have lots.
I wouldn't be a DOC ranger(sorry!).
Thank you.
BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Peyton,

    Well done on completing yet another SLJ activity!
    Merry Christmas to you too.
    Cons #1 you might not have a bed. Are you sure they wouldn't have a bed? Im sure they would have a bed to sleep in. Did you know there are huts built by the DOC in the ranges all over New Zealand for people to stay in? I enjoy how you have written one of the pros of being a DOC ranger is that they can keep busy. Yes, you would be very busy and would have lots of jobs to do being a DOC ranger!

    You forgot to tell me whether or not you would like to be a DOC ranger. Provide an answer by replying to my comment below, so I can give you full points for this activity.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your great blog entries!

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I'll be sure to do that

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...