Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ Fantastic beast

Whats up today I'm doing another activity from SLJ called Fantastic beast so how this works is I have to make up a beast is and write a description about so lets get started.
Once upon a time there lived a very hair beast that beast was called Tumplestinkskin he was very mean he hated everybody and was very stinky when every people walk past pokes all his hair out until people you wouldn't believe it but people actually get scared isn't that weird.
Tumplestinkskin is very dark brown and has hazelnut eyes and he feels like a goats brush.
That was the end of my story I hope you liked it and thank you for reading BYE!!! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Peyton,

    Well done at completing another SLJ activity!
    This is one of my favourite activities because everyone responds in such a creative and unique way. Well done, I really enjoy your very hairy beast Tumplestinkskin! Very witty of you.
    I'm sad to read that Tumplestinkskin hated everybody, but it seems that people weren't very nice to him either. Can you tell me what a goats brush is?
    I would love to see what Tumplestinkskin looks like in real life. Would you be interested in adding some pictures or even a drawing of your beast? This would be a great addition to your blog page! (Remember to attribute your images)

    Well done Peyton! I'm excited to read more of your blog entries.

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...