Thursday 17 January 2019

SLJ fact or fiction

Hi welcome back my name is Peyton and today I'm doing SLJ this activity is called fact or fiction so how this works is I need to three facts that I learnt about the Maui dolphin and three false facts about the Maui dolphin then you guys have to guess what ones are false and what ones are true.

  1. Maui dolphins are the smallest of the world's 32 dolphin species
  2. Maui dolphins are purple
  3. Maui dolphins have a round fin
  4. Maui and Hector dolphins look different to other dolphins
  5. Maui dolphins live in america
  6. When a Maui dolphin calls another Maui dolphin it also calls three other Maui dolphin
Thank you.
BYE!!!
By Peyton.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Peyton,

    Nice work completing this Summer Learning Journey activity. This is a pretty cool activity, don't you think? I'm going to try my best to find out which facts are true, and which facts are false. Here are my answers:

    1. Maui dolphins are the smallest of the world's 32 dolphin species. (TRUE)
    2. Maui dolphins are purple. (FALSE)
    3. Maui dolphins have a round fin. (TRUE)
    4. Maui and Hector dolphins look different to other dolphins. (TRUE)
    5. Maui dolphins live in America. (FALSE)
    6. When a Maui dolphin calls another Maui dolphin, it also calls three other Maui
    dolphins. (FALSE)

    So, how'd I go?
    I'd love to hear back from you to let me know if I guessed these questions correctly.

    I look forward to reading your response.

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...