Friday 3 December 2021

Week 7 T4

This weeks learning topic was games from the past.

2 comments:

1. Thanks for explaining your game. I got a picture in my head of the game as I was reading. Having different challenges each time will keep the game fun. I wonder what you found most interesting in your learning this week?? Next, I wonder if you could think of something that the kids could do in the line while they are waiting for their turn.

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peyton, well done for identifying the perspectives that are not told in the article. This is an important part of being a critical thinker because one text may not give us the full story.

I really liked your game idea, it reminds me of our line game but with more challenges!

Really great strategy on slide 10. I like that you are combining fractions to make one whole. Just double check your first step, the wholes that we started with are 1+1+1.

I really enjoyed your little animation about your game!

ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...