Friday 21 May 2021

T2 W3 Persuasive writing

Do I agree or disagree to be a water bender


No I do not agree that I am a water bender I think that I'm a fire bender because of my personality.

1) I Think that I'm a fire bender because of the description of a fire benders personality.
It says for a water bender I am calm,peaceful and wise which I am not, but for the fire bender it says that they are outgoing,passionate and a social butterfly which I think I am.

2) How would we know for sure that it is 100% accurate results just because of what you like.
There are probably lots of other videos of these same topics that all say different things and different topics.

3) It also says that we possess fiery personality's and like to fight for what we think is right.

Overall I think that I am a fire bender.
By Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...