Thursday 25 March 2021

Future writing

 In the future I would like to see change in the way people treat dogs.

Dogs are made for all different reasons for example husky’s are more like snow dogs and some dogs are made for guard dogs/police dogs.When I walk past a stray dog my body fills with compassion,my eyes overflowing with water,my feet stop and my arms reach out to grab the little canine.Many people that are in gangs or that have a bad life get fierce dogs and then cut off their ears and tail and then end up leaving then on the streets in  pain and misery .Lots of dogs end up dying in a tragic way like getting ran over or starving and being murdered. PLEASE HELP DOGS!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Peyton,

    I like how you did change of dogs and how people treat them i think that is good so then people know that dogs come in different ways and even if they have no arms or legs dont treat them in a bad way.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

SLJ day 6

  Kia ora everyone! Todays task was to explore and research about vector art and how to make it. Vector art is an animated piece of art. Whi...